1. I have a scar on my left eyebrow from when I was little and split it open chasing our dog Sally! I hated that my eyebrow didn’t grow in properly so always had a fringe to cover it growing up!
2. I’d take a good old bar of galaxy over ‘posh chocolates’ any day. Or just a jar of Nutella.
3. I actually met my soon to be husband when we were 11. We grew up in the same street playing on roller blades together, went to the same school (although we ignored each other there!) and then lost touch for about 6 years until 3 years ago 🙂
4. I went travelling around the East Coast of Australia for three months with my best mate Emma in 2007 – an experience I’ll never forget!
5. I’ve cuddled a Koala
6. I’m a pyjama girl. I love nothing more than coming home and putting on a comfy pair of pj’s.
7. I used to do synchronised swimming – wish I still did, that kept me so fit!
8. I hate walking into the house at night if there are no lights on (scared of the dark much?)
9. My favourite film of all time is Grease – I know every single world and still love Olivia Newton John!
10. My brother chose my name when I was born (he was 3 at the time). He just decided out of the blue to call me Laura and it stuck!
11. I’ve always wanted to work with animals (some how ended up in PR & Marketing!)
12. I dance a lot in the car
13. I resemble Monica from friends when it comes to cleaning. If I’m upset or stressed, I also clean.
14. I still have the teddy I had when I was a baby – my brother also had it before me, and before that my Dad bought my Mam it when they were just 18 🙂
15. I can’t pass a butterfly without saying hello to it as it reminds me of a good friend who passed away 2 years ago.
16. As strange as it sounds, I always wanted to be a twin! I think I watched too much Sister Sister & Olsen twin movies when I was a kid!
17. I have family who live in San Francisco & San Diego. I hope to visit them in the next couple of years.
18. I recently got told I look like Taylor Swift – it made my day I’m not going to lie.
19. I have the most strange and vivid dreams, and say all sorts of random stuff in my sleep
20. I don’t read that often now, but when I do I can’t put a book down. On holiday I’m in my own world reading for hours.
I noticed the 20 random facts tag popping up on Youtube and on blogs so thought I would tell a little bit more about myself 🙂 I’d love to read anyone else’s tag so let me know if you’ve posted one!