So much has happened since my very first Elle Aime: She Loves post. The summer weather seems to have come and gone all too quick for my liking but I’m holding onto some hope for some warmer days (am I the only one who wishes for those promised ‘Indian Summers’ that never seem to appear?).
Onto what I’ve been loving in the last few weeks
- A sleepover with my niece. I’m starting to realise that she thinks I’m also four years old, but what are Auntie’s for? Sometimes a good old sleepover on the living room floor is just what you need; eating popcorn and watching all three Little Mermaid films.
- We moved house! It’s going to be an exciting few months as we begin to decorate, although it already feels like home!
- Watching Willow relax in our new home and get excited about walks again.
- Living with my parents for a few weeks before we moved. All the benefits of living back in your childhood home with the added bonus of some fun bbq’s and vodka nights.
- Riding my bike to work. Admittedly I’ve only done this for the last two days but there’s something about cycling that makes me so much happier on a morning.
- A few weeks back I went to see Grease at The Theatre Royal with my Mam and Gran. It was such a lovely day, reminiscing about the time they took me to see it in London when I was 10. A true girly day with lunch and cocktails, I can’t wait to do it again!
- Watching Saving Mr Banks. I can’t decide if I loved it or if I regret watching it – sometimes I think the meaning behind a Disney film should never be revealed! But I did enjoy singing Let’s Go Fly A Kite at the top of my voice. My parents used to sing it with me when I was a child (and they joined in this time too).Let me know what you’ve enjoyed most lately!
You can tweet me @laumeredith
Follow Elle Aime on Bloglovin’