This week I’m back to the regular Wonderful Wednesday post with a little list of happiness, and for January it’s been quite a good one! So here it goes…
1. Bamburgh. At the weekend my whole family ventured up the coast to Bamburgh for a weekend in a cottage to celebrate my Gran and Grandad’s Diamond Wedding Anniversary. 60 years together, how crazy is that! I’m going to post a few of my favourite photo’s in another post but it was a weekend full of laughs, two kids and two dogs running around, and a lovely walk on the beach on a sunny day.
2. Croissants. After our weekend away there was quite a lot of food leftover and I managed to come home with a pack of croissants. So breakfast before work these past two days has been a bit of a treat – hot croissants smothered in butter and raspberry jam. Usually this type of breakfast is left for a weekend but it tasted even better at 7am on a weekday!
3. Baby names. Since we found out we’re have a little boy I’m on a constant hunt for name ideas. We have a few in mind but I’m still on the look out for any names I might come across.
4. Willow & Indi. At the cottage Willow couldn’t get enough of the cuddles off my niece Indi. We kept finding them in the conservatory together just having a little cuddle.
5. Sunny days. On Saturday we took the kids and the dogs for a walk along the beach and it was exactly what I needed. It was freezing but the sun was out and we had bright blue skies all afternoon. (That’s it up there ^ with a gorgeous view of Bamburgh Castle).
The lovely Sally is responsible for all of this Wonderful Wednesday goodness, so hop on over to her blog to read what’s made her happy this week. And don’t forget to check out these lovely ladies who also share their #wonderfulwednesday every week – Michelle, Kate, Helen, Jo, Cat, Sam, Kerri, Sarah and El.
And don’t forget to follow along on Twitter with #WonderfulWednesday as there’s more and more of us joining in each week!