I missed last weeks Wonderful Wednesday so this one can be a doubler (I’m aware that’s not even a word!)
1. Galaxy frothy hot chocolate. Not just your average hot chocolate, this one’s the frothy version which makes it oh so much better. It actually reminds me of when I was little and my Gran & Grandad would always make me an Ovaltine (I’m not sure if it does taste like that, but there’s something about it that takes me back to being 8 years old again.) I need one tonight now after thinking about it. No, I swear I’m not addicted…
2. Painting. We finally got round to painting the little one’s nursery and it’s made me so excited to get his furniture. I’ll probably do a nursery post once it’s all finished!
3. House of Cards. I’m jumping on the bandwagon a bit late with this one but I thought I’d see what all the hype is about and I must admit I’m pretty addicted to it. I think it’s onto season 4 now so I’ve already binge watched season 1 and about to start season 2. Does anyone else watch this?
4. Grandad. My Grandad was taken into hospital last week and I’ve just heard he’ll be home tomorrow! This is the main thing that made me join in Wonderful Wednesday again this week, up until now I just wasn’t feeling it!
5. Baby kicks. This one seems to creep into my Wonderful Wednesday posts quite a lot recently but I just never get tired of feeling his kicks. When he’s really going for it and rolling around we like to think of it like the BFG when he’s whizz popping around!!
6. Center Parcs. At the weekend we went to Center Parcs in The Lakes for Phill’s Dad’s 60th birthday. I’ve never been before but there’s so much to do there especially for kids. The heated outdoor pool was my absolute favourite.
How’s your week been?
The lovely Sally is responsible for all of this Wonderful Wednesday goodness, so hop on over to her blog to read what’s made her happy this week. And don’t forget to check out these lovely ladies who also share their #wonderfulwednesday every week – Michelle, Kate, Helen, Jo, Cat, Sam, Kerri, Sarah and El.
Sorry if I’ve missed anyone from this list, the #WonderfulWednesday group is getting bigger and bigger by the week!