Turns out I’m not the greatest at keeping up with a weekly post! Sometimes I just feel like between working, and the last few weeks of sorting things in the house in preparation for baby Meredith, I just don’t have a lot to say, especially if the week has been pretty much the same as the week before!
But a few things I’ve been loving lately:
1. Sunny days. This weekend we finally had some sun and as it gets warmer I can’t help but feel like Spring is on it’s way.
2. Lighter mornings and nights. And to make those sunny days even better, I’m no longer driving home from work in the dark! It’s my favourite part of this time of year, when the days seem that little bit longer and we can walk Willow later in the day.
3. Fresh bedding. I love nothing more than the smell of fresh bedding and fresh washing. Yup, I’m that person. One of my all time favourite perfumes is Philosophy Pure Grace which is described as “nothing smells better than soap and water clean”. My hubby thinks I’m strange for this!
4. Hiccups. Not mine, I don’t actually enjoy hiccups, but the little ones! Last week at 26 weeks I felt his first hiccups and it’s the cutest thing ever. He often has a little kick (or maybe its a punch) when they finally go.
5. New Girl. I stopped watching New Girl a while ago, but I’ve been enjoying getting back into the latest season. It’s good TV for when you want a laugh without thinking about anything, perfect on a morning while I have breakfast before work!
How’s your week been?
The lovely Sally is responsible for all of this Wonderful Wednesday goodness, so hop on over to her blog to read what’s made her happy this week. And don’t forget to check out these lovely ladies who also share their #wonderfulwednesday every week – Michelle, Kate, Helen, Jo, Cat, Sam, Kerri, Sarah and El.
Sorry if I’ve missed anyone from this list, the #WonderfulWednesday group is getting bigger and bigger by the week!