(^ Another week, another picture of Willow. This time with her favourite McDonalds Happy Meal toy!)
Let’s hop straight into the happy list:
1. Sitting in the garden. So before we stepped back into the middle of Winter with no signs of Spring in sight and instead a sheet of ice, last weekend was actually quite nice! We sat in the garden for the first time since the Summer and Willow brought her favourite toy out to play. It might have only lasted 20 minutes, and I might have needed a cup of tea still to keep me warm but I just love being out in our garden. Roll on Spring!
2. Birthday surprises. What better day for your birthday to fall on than a Wonderful Wednesday! And this one has been full of some of the loveliest surprises so far. I’ve been desperate to see our little one again and have been wishing there was a 3rd scan to have…. so Phill booked me a surprise private baby scan for tonight so baby Meredith can say hello to his Mammy 🙂
3. Friends. I hadn’t seen one of my Uni friends for quite some time and on Saturday we met for lunch at Frankie & Benny’s. It was one of those times where you feel like it was just yesterday that you last went out together. They’re the best sort of friends!
4. All things baby. I won’t even say sorry for constantly mentioning anything and everything to do with this baby of mine. I’m just too excited to meet him. This last week has been spent online shopping which included 3 H&M orders, 2 Amazon orders and a Mamas & Papas order in one day. It’s a bit like Christmas in our house with all the packages arriving!
5. Rainbow tulips. I got the most gorgeous bouquet of rainbow tulips for my birthday and they’re just what I needed to brighten up the kitchen!
How’s your week been?
The lovely Sally is responsible for all of this Wonderful Wednesday goodness, so hop on over to her blog to read what’s made her happy this week. And don’t forget to check out these lovely ladies who also share their #wonderfulwednesday every week – Michelle, Kate, Helen, Jo, Cat, Sam, Kerri, Sarah and El.
Sorry if I’ve missed anyone from this list, the #WonderfulWednesday group is getting bigger and bigger by the week!